APPLICATION DEADLINES: Requests for MEDIA credentials should be submitted 2 weeks prior to the event date.
Requests must be submitted by an accredited media outlet in order for the request to be processed.
Your application does NOT guarantee that you will receive access to Credentials.
KMCS reserves the right to deny access to any media outlet/media member at their discretion.
The decision to issue credentials to a media outlet for the purposes of covering events is determined by a variety of factors. They include the following:
- Must be a member of a credible media outlet
- Must have relevant work that is accessible
- Type of content you produce / non offensive history
- Talent level / We are here to encourage
Please note your submitted application is NOT a guarantee. If you have not heard back from a member of the KMCS it is YOUR responsibility to email Kansasmx@gmail.com to confirm your credential status.
We will make exceptions for new media outlets… Our goal is to encourage and help support the next generation of Motocross Journalists and Film Makers… We are happy and excited to offer Internet and a hospitality location for working media.
Please look over the following descriptions and apply for the credential type that most closely matches your needs.
- Press Box access. NO TRACK ACCESS.
- PHOTO: Valid on track, Photo vest must be worn in addition to having this credential for track access during the race.
- CAMERA/PRODUCER/FILMER: Valid in press box, pre race access, post race access to track.
CREDENTIAL PICK-UP: Each individual granted a credential is responsible for picking up his/her credential at Rider Registration tower. (opens approximately three hours before the riders meeting). Credentials cannot be mailed.
Again, requests must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the event.
By submitting and signing this application below, I agree to the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I agree to abide by the above Media Policies and any modifications or additions thereto throughout the event.
- Any and all photos taken by me at the Event(s) will be used only in the performance of my duties/responsibilities with the media outlet I represent and will not be resold.
- I agree to wear an KMCS -issued Vest at all times while on the infield/track area.
- I agree to comply with any/all instructions given to me by KMCS and/or track officials.
MEDIA RELEASE OF LIABILITY As a condition of being permitted to enter and/or use the race facilities, premises and equipment at any KMCS event, I AGREE to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS and INDEMNIFY KMCS, event promoters, sponsors and all real and personal property owners, and their parent companies, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents and representatives, hereafter “Releasees”, from any and all claims for injury, death or property damage, including those caused by NEGLIGENCE or other fault of Releasees. I agree to assume all risks associated with photographing, videoing, recording, spectating, use of the facilities and any other activities associated with my assignment and/or presence at the events. I agree that any claim or suit that I may bring must be brought exclusively in the State of Kansas and the laws of the State of Kansas shall govern. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, all other parts shall remain in full force and effect. I intend this RELEASE to be interpreted as broadly as permissible by law.
Media Release Agreement *
By submitting the box below you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.